Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Product Review - Skincare

Here are the three beauty products I'll be reviewing today.

The Trifix Acne Clearing Lotion from the Dr. Dennis Gross Skincare Line is amazing to say the least.  I've been using this product to zap zits for the last two years.  Although many people use this lotion all over their face, I tend to use it just for spots; this product's pretty strong and my skin tends to peel if I apply it all over.  Warning: if you're super sensitive to smells, this product may not be right for you - the lotion has a distinctive smell due to its active ingredient, 3% Colloidal Sulfur. It doesn't bother me though.  I apply a thin layer to affected areas overnight and by the next morning, I see a big difference in redness and size.  Clicky here to purchase this product!
I recently started experimenting with Yes to... products.  I use this hydrating creme after applying toner and lotion or simply slather it on when I'm feeling lazy.  This creme really hydrates your skin, but it takes a long time for it to absorb. Try it out if you don't mind looking like a ghost for an hour or so.  With that being said, I do like this product, although it's not my favorite hydrating creme. It costs about 20 dollars, but places like Ulta usually have promotions like "buy one get one half off". Clicky here to buy! 

I've been on a mission to find good face masks.  I was hesitant to buy this product at first though.  There were wayyy too many bad reviews.  A lot of people claimed that this product irritated their skin, leaving it bright red.  Since I have sensitive skin, I was terrified that this mask would make me look like a tomato, but I decided to take a chance.  I'm SO glad that I did.  I LOVE this product.  It purifies my skin without drying it out. Think Queen Helene's Mint Julep Masque (about $3) but WAYYYY better.  Although the Yes to Cucumbers Calming Facial Mask is a bit more expensive ($14.99), it's definitely worth it!  You only need to keep it on for about 5 minutes for it to work, so it's quick as well. Clicky here to buy!

1 comment:

  1. Hello,

    Sorry for my english (i come from germany) its Not Good, but i Hope you understand me.
    I like ist that you make a Review to the products, i dont have Products from elf.
    I will follow you Blog but who ist the follow Button ??

    :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover