Monday, August 27, 2012

PM Skincare Routine

These are the products I'll be reviewing today.
Hey everyone! For today's post, I'll be sharing my PM skincare routine with you all.  My regimen consists of four crucial steps:

1.  Apply a mask (once a week)
2.  Pat on toner (daily)
3.  Apply lotion (daily)
4.  Apply a face cream (daily)

It's tough to maintain this regimen especially throughout the school year.  If I feel overwhelmed with work, I just pat on toner and apply face cream.  Personally, that's all I really need to maintain my skin, however, when I really want to relax and pamper myself, I follow all four steps.

A closer look at the products above: 

1.  Neutrogena Oil-Free Eye Makeup Remover ***** 
It's so important to wash your face at night.  Never sleep with your make-up on, you'll seriously ruin your skin.  With that said, it's really difficult to get all your eye make-up off even if you wash your face thoroughly.  I've been using this product for years; in my opinion, it's the BEST make-up remover out there.  

2.  Yes to Cucumbers Calm Care Soothing Facial Mask ****
I did a review of this product in a previous post.  Clicky here to read.

3.  Estee Lauder Soft Clean Silky Hydrating Lotion ****
4.  Estee Lauder Swiss Performing Extract **
I bought both of these products at the Cosmetics Company Outlet.  I would never pay full price, being a bargainista and all =P  Anywho, the toner is quite nice. The product really moisturizes and soothes my skin. In addition to the aforementioned perks, the toner smells really good.  

On the other hand, I'm not crazy about the Swiss Performing Extract - it didn't really do much to improve my skin. Also, I wasn't a fan of the consistency... it's super watery. I was disappointed that this product didn't live up to the rave online reviews.  I'm glad I'm almost out.  

5.  Olay Regenerist Micro-scultping Cream *****
I'm totally obsessed with this face cream.  It's so rich and moisturizing.  I apply it at night and wake up with baby soft skin in the morning.  This product really DOES work just as well as a $500 night cream.  I definitely recommend it.  I used to buy this product in bulk at Costco, but it seems to no longer be available there.  I hope they re-stock soon *crosses fingers*

6.  Yes to Blueberries Overnight Hydrating Cream ***
I get bored using the same products every night, so I switch it up =)  Read my review on this cream by clicking here.

3 comments:

  1. I loveee Estée Lauder<3 their eye makeup remover is my holy grail. Check out my blog I posted my beauty haul! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blog is really great, I'm following you via Facebook and Bloglovin! :)

    -Doris
    http://malejka.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover