Thursday, February 7, 2013

Mario Badescu Review



Mario Badescu Drying Lotion - $17
I bought this product after reading a ton of amazing product reviews online.  Consumers claimed that this lotion zapped zits overnight.  Man, I was disappointed.  It didn't do anything for me.  Plus it smelled horrible!  I will NEVER buy this product again.  I'm so bummed I wasted $17 on this.  BOO!  If you're looking for spot-treatment, I recommend checking out this Trifix Acne Clearing Lotion instead.  It really works well, and it's on sale at Amazon.com for only $15.  
Mario Badescu Drying Mask - $18
This mask, like the drying lotion, was another disappointment to say the least. I don't even know where to start.  First of all, when I applied the product to my face, it started to burn my skin.  I seriously thought I was going to scratch my face off.  It was so unbearably itchy.  Although I wanted to wash the mask off, I figured I'd just suck it up and leave it on for the full 20 minutes.  At least I didn't break out in hives or get an allergic reaction afterwards.  Did I mention the intolerable stench?  Yeah, the smell lingered on my face even after washing it over and over again.  What a waste of money.  UGH.  

Have you guys tried any Mario Badescu products?  If so, how would you rate them?  

6 comments:

  1. wow good to know! Thanks for sharing!
    xo,
    nancy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, so I´m happy that I so satisfy with the Avene-Products.

    xx
    Rena
    http://dressedwithsoul.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What products do you use?! I'd love to test them out!

      Delete
  3. Oh thanks for posting these reviews, what a shame ey? x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course =) I know.. I'm so glad Nordstrom has an amazing return policy...

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover