Sunday, February 24, 2013

February Favorites

Nourishing Rituals Rejuvenating Mud Masque - $5.49
I'm so glad I found this deep conditioner.  It did such a good job hydrating my mane - my hair felt significantly softer and smoother.  If you guys are looking for an inexpensive yet highly effective hair masque, I suggest you click here! FYI: Ulta is currently having a "buy 1, get 1 at 50% off" promotion.


Foot Spa Spongeables Nighttime Foot Serum - $9.99
I can't get over how amazing this product is. My heels get really dry during Winter, so I have to moisturize them intensively. I usually just slather on vaseline and slip on a pair of socks, but I hate how it feels on my skin.  This serum works SO well.  I literally saw results overnight. As a plus, it's on sale for $7.99 at Ulta.  Click here to purchase...
Lash Stiletto Ultimate Length Mascara - $8.49
Currently, Lash Stiletto by Maybelline is my favorite mascara.  It really does a fabulous job lengthening my lashes, and I haven't experienced any issues with flaking or clumping. As a plus, it washes off easily at the end of the day!  I don't even need to use make-up remover.  Clicky here to buy...  

Chocomania Beautifying Oil - $14
I don't usually use body oil, but I decided to try it out when I saw it on sale ($10.40). I love the way this product smells.  It has a really sweet scent with subtle overtones of cocoa.  The oil absorbs quickly, leaving your body silky smooth with a soft glow.  This is a lightweight moisturizer, so if you have dry skin, try this product out during the warmer seasons! Clicky here to buy...

6 comments:

  1. My hair is so sensible that I avoid strictly to use conditioner - if I use one I´m look like a poor bitch ;)

    xx
    Rena
    http://dressedwithsoul.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice blog :)



    Http://Fashioneiric.blogspot.com

    Coline ♡

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the mascara :D

    shall we follow each other?

    http://styleonmel.blogspot.com/2013/04/get-ready-with-me-outing.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Chanced upon your blog and enjoy reading it! (:

    ReplyDelete
  5. have you tried macadamia hair products? they are amazing..

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover